Position: Assistant Project Coordinator
Deadline for submitting the application: 4.9.2022 at 6 pm Kenyan time
Requirements for Assistant Project Coordinator: The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent reporting and report writing skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of project development, the project management process.
- Respect the values of human rights, social justice, equality and respect for diversity
- Ability to work with community stakeholders, project sites and partners by proactively assessing their needs, consulting effectively, and liaising in a professional manner.
- Experience in handling multiple, high-priority tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma and a minimum of two years of experience in Community Social work (including demonstrated competency in understanding the local community development needs, language, culture, and norms.
*Deadline for submitting the application: 4.9.2022 at 6 pm Kenyan time
*Shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for interviews by 7th September 2022.
*Submit your application with a CV, copy of education certificates, and any other relevant document
Click HERE to send your application